Vaulting Table manufacturers

Tutaj piszemy na luźne tematy, niekoniecznie związane z tematyką bażantów. Jeżeli wątek, który zamierzasz rozpocząć nie pasuje do innych kategorii to zrób to w tym dziale

Vaulting Table manufacturers

Postprzez pdou0319 » Czwartek, 19 Marzec 2020 2:12

Product description
Vaulting table featuring a two-tone dynamic body with a soft front section for shock absorption and a non-slip top covering the hand placement area.
With the body using a complex of dynamic foam and springs, this new vaulting table gives gymnasts a fast, dynamic response.
It is very comfortable to use and reduces gymnasts' fear thanks to its reassuring shape and its comfort layer positioned over the whole hand placement area to soften impacts.
The new adjustment system makes it easy to adjust height with one operation without bending down.
User safety is ensured by the pre-formed foam guard covering the whole vertical column.
Technical features:
- Height adjustable between 105 and 140cm,width 94cm
Product NameCompetition Vaulting Table with Two Legs
HeightAdjustable, FIG standard 105-140cm
Locking DeviceBuilt in powerful spring locking device to adjust the height easily
Frame materialHigh grade stable steel structure
ColorAs the photo or customized
SafetyWe have a strict quality control system. All the material , structure, parts and products should pass all the test before mass production and shipment .Vaulting Table manufacturers
website:http://www.gymtramp.com/gymnastics-equipment/vaulting-table/
pdou0319

Re: Vaulting Table manufacturers

Postprzez Farre » Poniedziałek, 15 Marzec 2021 10:16

Bardzo dobrze opowiedziane i chciałbym dodać moją cząstkę i doradzić tak bardzo piękną i nowoczesną rzecz w projektowaniu sufitów napinanych
Niedawno się ugruntowaliśmy i jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni.
Farre

Wróć do O wszystkim.... i o niczym...

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 9 gości

Polecamy:
Hodowla bażantów

Reklama:
Inkubatory do jaj
Sklep hodowlany